Ron Williams is one of the most decorated Natural Bodybuilders in the world, and achieved the highest honor ever given in Natural Bodybuilding by becoming the sole recipient of the "Natural Bodybuilder of the Decade" award. As one of the country’s leading experts on exercise physiology, diet and nutrition, and fat loss, Ron’s brand of training has inspired and motivated hundreds of athletes and thousands of individuals to get into incredible shape — truly transforming them inside and out.
Ron authored the award-winning "Faith & Fat Loss" book, and is the inventor of the "Iron Chest Master". By sharing a unique and inspiring philosophy that combines being healthy physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, Ron empowers individuals to reach their personal goals. The principles that Ron uses and teaches are easy to embrace, easy to understand, and easy to apply. Ron's desire is to equip individuals with the necessary tools to live a life of being, healthy, happy, and whole.
- 7 time Mr. Natural Olympia
- 7 time Mr. Natural Universe
- 7 Time Natural World
- Hall of Fame Inductee — International Natural Bodybuilder Association
- Former Professor of Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
- Former Medical Advisory Board Member of an International Nutritional Company
- Master Fitness Trainer for the Army (Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana)
- Author of several books, including Faith & Fat Loss
- Developer of the Iron Chest Master
- Personal Coach for 30 Yrs.